Saturday, March 1, 2014

Portfolio in Progress

I have finally started collating my images and videos to create an online portfolio (here). This collection represents a selection of my art and design projects; both past and present, all in one unified place.

http://createdbymatt.blogspot.com.au/p/portfolio.html

Please feel free to browse via my Portfolio page where you can see a complete list of content. Or you can just select the pages directly from the menus.

I have created work in many mediums. Here, my work is organised by:
 
 

      Stop Motion Cutout Style
 
SALA Exhibition 2012      Feeney's Raku Clay
     
I will continue to add new artwork, images and projects to this site. So keep your eyes peeled for new content as it pops up ;)
 
That's all for now... happy browsing!
   - Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment